Shrimp is one of the most underutilized proteins in the lifting community. It is fairly inexpensive and super easy to prepare. It is versatile meaning you can make almost any dish that contains chicken or beef with shrimp instead. This healthy dish packs in the protein and carbohydrates with the healthy fats from the olive oil. The use of liquid aminos over soy sauce is a true plus to this dish. Eat fried rice and feel good about it!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 15 min
Macros Per Serving
2 cups - Pre-Cooked Shrimp
4 - Whole Eggs
2 cups - Brown Rice
1.5 cups - Broccoli
4 - Medium Whole Mushrooms
1 cup - Carrots
1 tbsp - Olive Oil
1 tbsp - Liquid Aminos
- Prepare brown rice per package instructions. Make sure brown rice is fully cooked.
- While rice is cooking, prepare vegetables by chopping them into small pieces.
- Cut up the pre-cooked shrimp into small pieces.
- Heat olive oil on stove over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated add the pre-cooked shrimp and vegetable mix into the pan. Add in 1 tsp of the liquid aminos to this mixture as well.
- Cook shrimp and vegetable mix until vegetables are semi cooked. Avoid over cooking the vegetables so they are not mush. You want that “crunch” with your meal.
- Add cooked brown rice to the shrimp and vegetable mix. Add two more tsp of the liquid aminos to this mixture and mix up.
- Add the four eggs to the rice, shrimp and vegetable mixture. Mix and cook until eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy your gains. Note: You can add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more liquid aminos if you feel you need it.