Subscribe to the show on the following platforms:
About This Episode
Ashley Horner, the Woman of Iron, is the first female guest on the “Be Informed. Live Fit.” podcast. Ashley discusses her time breaking into the fitness industry, and how to survive and thrive as a female. She made over $1 million before she was 30-years old, but still wasn’t fulfilled. Volunteering and charity work filled that void – we talk about her beginnings in her humanitarian efforts and what the future may hold. Ashley discusses her businesses, fitness goals, motherhood and charity goals in-depth.
Topics Covered on this Show
- Ashley Horner
- Breaking into the fitness business
- Women excelling in business and life
- Excelling as a mother
- Her charity work in Haiti and state-side
- American Brew
- Unbroken Foundation
- Social Media and how we should be using it (women pay attention)
- Her 50/50/50 goal of 50 triathlon distance events in 50 days across 48 states and Haiti
- Supplement usage in her life
- Her perfect soulmate
- Xtend’s new re-brand and Protein formulas
- Grenade’s vegan friendly Carb Killer bar
- Anabolic Designs Professor Nutz nut butter spreads
- Black Magic, a new brand from Myoblox
Links From Show
About The Guest
Ashley Horner is a fitness celebrity, hybrid athlete, professional fitness competitor, ultra-runner, triathlete, entrepreneur, and mother to three boys. Ashley, authored and sold over 1,000,000 copies of her 16 different training programs, and is a very successful business owner. Ashley’s driving force is a strong desire to give back and help those in need. She started the Unbroken Foundation in 2013, which was founded to support and aid abused women and children.
About The Host
Ryan Bucki is the president of FitnessInformant.com. Ryan started Fitness Informant in 2016 as a platform to help educate others on all topics health, wellness, fitness and supplements. Ryan worked for an online supplement company to learn the inside aspect of the supplement industry. Ryan is also a certified fitness trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association.
He is also a former professional wrestler (WWE style). Ryan wrestled professionally for 10 years, cultivating with a WWE tryout in 2003. A combination of being overweight and involved in professional wrestling got Ryan into health, fitness and supplements.