When it comes to cake, I've truly never been a fan of traditional cake. But I do LOVE cheesecake. Here is a delicious twist on cheesecake using MPB SNACK Cookie Bites as the crumb crust using coconut oil instead of melted butter. We used protein and fat free cream cheese with nonfat greek yogurt. Once you try this, you will see how amazing this recipe, you will see how it truly still has the amazing taste of cheesecake with an even better crust flavored as the MPB SNACKS Cookie Bites of your choice!
This is a great treat that is low calorie, gluten free, and "macro friendly" to help curb your sweet tooth cravings while adhering to your dieting and fitness goals!
MACROS (per serving)
Makes 8 Servings (Cupcake Bites)
Cookie Crumb Low Calorie Protein Cheesecake Bites
- Mixer or Immersion Blender
- Cupcake Tin
Protein Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz Softened Fat Free Cream Cheese Can use reduced fat or regular if preferred
- 1/2 cup Non-fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder Can you use different flavors to flavor cheesecake filling
- 1 egg
Cookie Crumb Crust
- 2 packages MPB SNACKS Cookie Bites Any flavor you would like crust to taste like, we used Snickerdoodle and Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cranberry
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil Melt in microwave until completely melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Cookie Crumb Crust Instructions
- Crumble MPB Cookie Bites into medium size bowl. Will need two bowls if using more than one flavor.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
- Add coconut oil to bowl of cookie crumbs. If two bowls, use 1/2 tbsp in each. Mix until evenly mixed.
- Use the back of a spoon to press them down and spread evenly across the bottom to form the crust.
Protein Cheesecake Filling Instructions
- Place cream cheese, greek yogurt, egg, and protein and milk to medium sized bowl.
- Beat with immersion blender or mixer until completely smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the protein cheesecake filling into the cupcake cavities on top of the cookie crumb crust and smooth the top with spoon.
- Bake your cheesecake bites for 15 minutes.
- The edges will be slightly firm and the centers should be just soft to the touch. The centers will rise or be domed. After cooling, they will collapse some and become more firm. Allow the cheesecake bites to cool before adding preferred toppings. (Toppings are optional: fruit, chocolate drizzle, crumbs of Cookie Bites, melted nut butters drizzled)
- Enjoy this delicious treat!