Cake pops are absolutely delicious. Who doesn't love a ball of cake with frosting and sprinkles? Well although we may LOVE those little bites of deliciousness, many of us don't want the treat packed with sugar. We came up with a recipe for Protein Cookie Birthday Cake Pops featuring MPB Snacks Cookie Bites and FIt Butters! We chose Birthday Cake as the featured flavor for both, but you could really choose any flavor of these cookies matched with FIt Butters to make these delicious macro-friendly recipe!
These are energy balls, and while we do believe the macros are easily fit into your macros they also need to be eaten in moderation! I wouldn't recommend eating the whole container in one sitting! But they are a great source of healthy fats, protein and carbs from the oats that would be a great source of energy and much better option than the sugary cake pops! We are excited for you to try this absolutely delicious recipe!
MACROS (per serving)
Makes 8 Servings (Cupcake Bites)
Protein Cookie FIt Butters Cake Pops
- 1 cookie My Protein Snacks Birthday Cake Cookie Bite option: sub for different flavor
- 1 cup FIt Butters Birthday Cake Cashew Almond Blend option: sub for another FIt Butter Flavor
- 1/2 cup protein powder match flavor of Cookie/FIt Butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Cookie My Protein Snacks Birthday Cake Cookie Bite
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
Let's make the batter!
- Place all ingredients into a medium bowl besides one of the cookies from the MPB Cookie Bites. (Saving one to roll the Cake Pops in!)
- Mix all ingredients until evenly combined. It may be easier to knead the dough with your hands. The dough should be malleable and a little bit oily. If it is not, add water by the teaspoon until it turns into a cookie dough consistency!
- Use a 1 tablespoon (if you have a cookie scoop, this works great!), and roll balls between your hands. Should make about 15 Protein Cookie Cake Balls!
Let's make the Frosting!
- Place ¼ cup white chocolate chips in small glass bowl with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Place in the microwave until melted thoroughly at 30 sec intervals!
Making the Pops!
- Crush up MPB Cookie into small crumbs and place into a medium sized bowl. If wanting to use sprinkles, can place some in bowl as well! There are already sprinkles in the FIt Butters and Birthday Cake Protein as well. (will need to add sprinkles to macronutrients!)
- Dip into white chocolate liquid (half the ball)
- While white chocolate is still wet, dip into cookie/sprinkle mixture.
- Place on parchment paper or wax paper and let white chocolate harden.
- Place the sticks in the balls at this time for Cake Pops! Option: Can also eat at protein energy balls.
- Eat immediately and store in the freezer. Will last up to 3 months frozen.