Granola is delicious, right?! The problem with most store-bought granola is it is high in sugars and fat. Granola can be eaten as a breakfast item, a snack or even as a desert.
We've created a camp-fire classic, S'mores Granola with a twist, this one is packed with 8g protein per serving unlike your store brand. Get the delicious taste of s'mores through the use of the protein powder used in this recipe.
We used NutraOne's Protein Creations S'mores Protein in this recipe. The delicious flavor of the s'mores protein gives recipe the flavor it needed.
This recipe is simple, anyone can do it. The ingredient list is short and the instructions are easy to follow. You would literally have to try to screw this one up!
Don't worry about the chocolate and the marshmallows. We fit them into the macros for you. So much so that each serving is less than 200 calories!
This is not a vegan friendly recipe since the protein powder is whey (dairy).
Don't miss granola any longer. Make this today and savor in the flavor of s'mores!
You ready to start or end your day right? Let's GOOOOO!
MACROS (per serving)
Protein Creations S'mores Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops Protein Creations S'mores Protein
- 1 dash sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- 4 sheets graham cracker broken apart into bite-size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and honey in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add Protein Creations S'Mores Protein Powder. Whisk together until mix is smooth.
- Add the rolled oats and 1/2 of the chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes, stirring a couple of times during the baking process to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes.
- Add remaining chocolate chips, graham crackers, and marshmallows once cool.