Subscribe to the show on the following platforms:
About This Episode
Dan Solomon has been the head of Mr. Olympia and was instrumental in turning around the event in 2019. With the 2020 Mr. Olympia full steam ahead, Dan joins the show to talk about the weekend activities and how the world crisis of Coronavirus is impacting our industry.
Topics Covered on this Show
- Mr. Olympia's traffic numbers and health
- The turning point in 2019
- Relationship with The Rock and Athleticon
- Relationship with the Arnold
- Are Kai Greene and Phil Heath needed?
- Shaquille O'Neal's 2020 involvement
- Jake Wood taking over Mr. Olympia from AMI
- How the Coronavirus has impacted the bodybuilding world
- Taking Mr. Olympia out of Las Vegas
Links From Show
About The Host
Ryan Bucki is the founder and CEO of Fitness Informant. Ryan launched FitnessInformant.com in 2016 with the goal to help inform people across the globe on the subject of fitness, nutrition and supplementation so they themselves could change their own lives. Throughout the years Fitness Informant has grown into more than just a “supplement review platform.”
Ryan has strategically built Fitness Informant into a multi-digital platform including a website, podcast, YouTube channel and social media channel to reach tens of thousands across the globe on a daily basis.
Ryan is also a NPC bodybuilding competitor in the light heavyweight division.