If you are a health-minded individual, but always seem to find yourself short on time to eat breakfast, our Cinnamon Apple Pie Overnight Oats is a great option for you. Packed with over 60g of Protein you will be sure to feel filled up and fueled after these.
Our Cinnamon Apple Pie Overnight Oats are great before the gym, or as a post-workout meal to fuel you gains. It is easily digested which means it is easy on the stomach as well.
Cinnamon Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1/4 cup Oats Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce Unsweeteneed
- 2 scoops MuscleSport CinnaCrunch Lean Whey
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 pinch Cinnamon (if desired)
- Gather all the items needed to make the overnight oats recipe, including an air sealed container (we like to use a mason jar). We recommend MuscleSport CinnaCrunch Lean Whey for your protein source [coupon code INFORMANT saves you 20%]
- Place all ingredients inside of mason jar, seal
- Shake mason jar until all ingredients are combined
- Place mixture inside of refrigerator
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours
- Top with a pinch of cinnamon (if desired) and enjoy!