Many of us are so busy and always on the run, we forget to eat, or if we do, it is something that is not good for us...at all. Or maybe we grab a protein bar that has 20+ ingredients in it, making it more like a candy bar. Well, why not grab something that is convenient, healthy and made from real food.
Our Pancakes & Maple Syrup with Butterscotch Protein Bites are exactly that. With only 5 simple ingredient, you can add healthy fuel to do your day with double-digit protein.
Love sweets? These will curb that sweet tooth craving. Stop stressing over snacks and make these simple, convenient, healthy and delicious protein balls featuring NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate.
MACROS (per bite)
Pancakes & Maple Syrup with Butterscotch Protein Bites
- 2 cup All-Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 scoops NutraBio Maple & Pancake Syrup 100% WPI
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Chips
- Gather all the items needed to make the Pancakes & Maple Syrup with Butterscotch Protein Bites. We recommend NutraBio Pancakes & Maple Syrup 100% WPI. Use coupon code INFORMANT and save 10%. You will also need an airtight container to store the protein bites in.
- Combine peanut butter, honey and protein powder in a bowl.
- Add oats and butterscotch chips to mixture, fold in.
- Roll into quarter sized protein balls (should make approximately 24), place in airtight container and refrigerate or freeze.