Who misses the fun of food? We all do in the fitness world. We miss the desserts and the indulgence that comes with it. However, we shouldn't have to deprive ourselves of tasty treats.
What about truffles? Are you a fan? What if we told you we made protein packed truffles featuring Chips Ahoy!, your favorite childhood cookie? Well...what we are telling you is TRUTH.
Introducing our new GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein Truffles. These truffles not only feature real Chips Ahoy! cookies, they also feature the high quality GHOST Chips Ahoy! Whey Protein powder (use coupon code INFORMANT and save 20%).
Don't think you need to have cookie or baking skills to make these...you don't. Even the worst cooks on the planet couldn't mess this up. Below we layout a step-by-step guide on how to make these delicious treats.
Stop depriving yourself of fun foods. Make your own! Featuring 8g of protein per truffle (and only 7g fats) these GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein Truffles are the perfect treat for those who are sticking to their plan and chasing their goals.
Next time you're in the mood for a cookie or a truffle, have both! With out GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein Truffle recipe you can enjoy your cake and eat it too...literally.
MACROS (per truffle)
GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein Truffles
- 1/2 package Chips Ahoy! Cookies
- 1 block Fat Free Cream Cheese 8oz
- 2 scoops GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein
- 8 oz Chocolate Almond Bark
- Use a food processor to crumble Chips Ahoy! cookies and GHOST Chips Ahoy! Protein Powder (use coupon code INFORMANT to save 20%) together until a smooth powder forms
- Add room temperature cream cheese and mix until very smooth
- Chill for 10-15 minutes
- Roll into 15 small truffle balls
- Melt down almond bark in microwave according to instructions
- Coat truffles in chocolate until evenly coated
- Place on parchment paper and repeat for all 15
- Top with additional crushed chips ahoy cookies
- Let cool in fridge overnight to set chocolate