Subscribe to the show on the following platforms:
About This Episode
Fitness Informant founder Ryan Bucki discusses the week in review in sports nutrition including the FDA's new policy regarding regulation of the dietary supplement industry, new product launches and general supplement news. Ryan also dives into his way-too-early look at the 2019 Brand of the Year nominees.
Topics Covered on this Show
- FullBlitz launch and label
- FDA regulation of dietary supplement industry
- RedCon1's Green Beret vegan protein
- RYSE protein pancakes
- NutraBio Curcumin Advanced & Alpha EAA
- Brand Spotlight
- MuscleSport Unicorn Cookie Shake Lean Whey & Vitamin Shoppe deal
- Nutrabolics Blackout
- MyProteinBites new flavors
- Way-Too-Early-Look at 2019 Brand of the Year Nominees
Links From Show
About The Host
Ryan Bucki is the president of FitnessInformant.com. Ryan started Fitness Informant in 2016 as a platform to help educate others on all topics health, wellness, fitness and supplements. Ryan worked for an online supplement company to learn the inside aspect of the supplement industry. Ryan is also a certified fitness trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association.
He is also a former professional wrestler (WWE style). Ryan wrestled professionally for 10 years, cultivating with a WWE tryout in 2003. A combination of being overweight and involved in professional wrestling got Ryan into health, fitness and supplements.