Subscribe to the show on the following platforms:
About This Episode
Weight loss is a goal many seek, but many don't understand how to lose weight or what impacts weight loss. Ryan discusses five key points on why people struggle to lose weight and body fat.
Topics Covered on this Show
- Understanding macro nutrients
- What to eat and what to avoid
- Importance of exercise in a weight loss goal
- Human body's need for homeostasis and how it impacts your metabolism
- Eating more to lose weight
- Cortisol levels and how they impact your weight loss goals
Links From Show
About The Host
Ryan Bucki is the president of FitnessInformant.com. Ryan started Fitness Informant in 2016 as a platform to help educate others on all topics health, wellness, fitness and supplements. Ryan worked for an online supplement company to learn the inside aspect of the supplement industry. Ryan is also a certified fitness trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association.
He is also a former professional wrestler (WWE style). Ryan wrestled professionally for 10 years, cultivating with a WWE tryout in 2003. A combination of being overweight and involved in professional wrestling got Ryan into health, fitness and supplements.