InnoSlim is a patent ingredient composed of highly purified and fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus that has been shown in 18 in-vitro, two in-vivo and one human clinical study reduce glucose absorption in the intestines and increase glucose absorption in the muscle and fat cells; increase adiponectin levels (which increases AMPK levels for AMPK fat loss) and reduce insulin resistance. The results are healthy weight loss by reduced excess glucose absorption, appetite suppression and increased fat burning.
Uses of InnoSlim
InnoSlim is an all natural and safe patent ingredient from NuLiv Science that can regulate weight and metabolic activity. Due InnoSlim’s ability to support a healthy metabolism while reducing the number of calories absorbed when eating, InnoSlim is typically found in fat loss products.
InnoSlim is 100% natural and is stimulant free. InnoSlim works by increasing Adiponectin levels (protein hormone which is involved in regulating glucose levels as well as fatty acid breakdown) and increasing AMPK for fat loss (an enzyme that plays a role in cellular energy homeostasis, largely to activate glucose and fatty acid uptake and oxidation when cellular energy is low) to healthy levels.
InnoSlim essentially helps the body burn more calories and decrease the amount of calories absorbed from food. This is a one-two punch by the powerful ingredient.
InnoSlim helps burn calories by a three-step process:
- Increase Adiponectin levels
- The hormone responsible for regulating blood glucose (burn more glucose as fuel) and fatty acid breakdown (burn more fat as fuel)
- Main cause for InnoSlim’s effectiveness
- Increase AMPK for AMPK fat loss
- Enzyme that increases fat burning in liver and muscle, lowers plasma glucose and increases glucose uptake in muscle and fat cells for more energy
- Increased Adiponetin levels leads to increased AMPK, the body’s master regulator switch responsible for weight loss aka AMPK fat loss
- Increases HIF-1, GLUT4 and PHOSPH-ACC
- Glucose is delivered to muscle to maximize ATP production to burn more calories, increases glucose uptake in muscle and fat cells and lowers fatty acid synthesis
InnoSlim also helps absorb less calories from the food we eat through a two-step process:
- Decrease glucose absorption
- Calories are consumed they are broken down into glucose, glucose then is used to restore glycogen levels to be burned as energy. Excess glucose can be stored as fat, by limiting glucose absorption, you can limit fat storage
- Suppress appetite
- Decreases glucose levels and insulin sensitivity lead to appetite suppression
In the simplest of terms, InnoSlim works by ensuring your body is burning the glucose and fat in your body as fuel and by increasing the glucose absorption and uptake in the muscle versus the intestine. Fat accumulation in the body is reduced because InnoSlim is able to reduce excess glucose absorption and regulate insulin levels; this also leads to appetite suppression.
Interactions with InnoSlim
InnoSlim is used in fat burners for its ability to reduce glucose absorption, suppress appetite and increase fat burning. InnoSlim can be paired with other ingredients used in fat burners like Caffeine, L-Carnitine, Grains of Paradise and more.
Side Effects of InnoSlim
There are no known side effects of InnoSlim at this time.
Recommended InnoSlim Dosage
The recommended dosage of InnoSlim is 250mg.
Recommended Supplements Featuring InnoSlim
The following products contain InnoSlim at the recommended dosage, and are recommended supplements for Fitness Informant: